Windows users are in love with Alexa and searching for the method to get Alexa App for PC. We have seen a lot of android users and iOS users are using alexa app on their phones and recently OnePlus 8 Pro have made Alexa voice assistant by default on their handsets.
Actually, Amazon Alexa App makers never thought this much craze from the windows users but somehow, the developers have taken a step forward and developed Amazon Alexa App for Windows PC.
So people could download and use Alexa app on their Windows computers and get help from the virtual assistant. You can ask alexa to play music, connect your Amazon Alexa Echo Dot to your PC.
Download Alexa App for PC Windows 10 32-64 Bit
Alexa App on PC requires efficient online connectivity and an active Amazon account as must have requirements to begin the download process.
Windows 10 PC is totally compatible with amazon alexa application but windows older versions such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows vista and XP are incompatible with the alexa app’s current version.
Alexa app is not actually developed only for android or iOS but it’s also developed for windows personal computers as well.
You could download the app from the Microsoft’s store on your windows computer directly. You may find the instructions shared below helpful.
- Tap the Microsoft Store icon you see on your windows pc to open it up.
- Search for the “Alexa app” into it with the default search bar.
- Tap the first result from Microsoft store in order to get Alexa App for PC Windows 10.
- Hit “Install” button to start the Alexa App installation on your windows 10 pc.
- Once installed, tap “Launch” option to open up the downloaded Alexa App on your Windows pc or laptop.
- Use your amazon prime account details or normal account details to setup amazon alexa app on your pc.
- Click on the Sign-in button and login with the credentials to go ahead and enjoy the alexa services on your pc.
So, if you are using any older versions of windows such as Windows 7, 8 or Windows 8.1, you can follow the alternative method shared below.
Also Check: How To Install Google Home App on PC
Download Alexa App for Windows 7, 8.1 & Windows Vista, XP
Firstly, you can get the app on your windows old versions using the android emulator. In place of the android emulator, you may try out either bluestacks or nox player.
- Download and Install Bluestacks App Player on your Personal Computer.
- Open bluestacks after successful installation.
- Go to Google Play pre-installed application and search fro “Alexa” and install it on your pc.
- Once installed, open the application and set it up.
This the one convenient method that you can rely if you have a older version of windows operating system running on your personal computer or laptop.
Secondly, You may set your Echo by visiting the Alexa.amazon.com site from your pc and check if there is any version officially released from team alexa for your operating system.