JioMeet is the video conferencing app especially made for people looking for the best alternative to Zoom. After the recent decision take by the Indian Government to ban the Chinese applications, people started looking for the alternatives. If you are a kind of person who uses zoom for your video conferences or online meetings, you can now start using JioMeet for PC on Windows, mac and smartphones as well.
What Is JioMeet?
JioMeet is developed and owned by Reliance Jio which is India’s no 1 telecom operator and no 2nd in the world. JioMeet App on PC or other smartphone devices can be used to talk one to one or one to group video calls and conferences.
Using JioMeet, users can make hassle free HD Audio & Video Conferences. Sign up process is very simple; you can either sign up using your phone number or email id.
One can create instant meeting and start inviting your friends and family members or team members to the meeting with an invite link.
Despite of having a lot of video conferencing apps, JioMeet looks promising since it has got released as an alternative to Zoom. Never worry, you can download and install JioMeet for PC, Laptop along with your other devices such as Android phones and iOS devices.
JioMeet App Features | Highlights
- You can use your phone number or email id for easy signup
- Make HD Audio & Video conferences anytime for free of cost.
- Create online meeting anytime and start inviting your friends with an invite link.
- You can schedule a meeting in advance and share meeting details with invitees of the video conferences.
- Active Speaker view layout is yet another interesting feature to mention here.
- Once can have Unlimited Meetings per day and there is no restrictions at all.
- Each meeting can go uninterrupted up to 24 hrs and there is no down times while the meeting is going on.
- Each meeting is password protected and highly encrypted and it’s safe as well.
- Host can enable “Waiting Room” to ensure no participant joins without permission. Admin or the host of the meeting can control the participants who to join and who not to.
- Create Groups and start calling/chatting on single click and there is nothing much but the active internet connection.
- Share Screen and start collaborating ideas and implementations.
- Use “Safe Driving Mode” while driving to get the best experience of meeting while in driving.
- Use JioMeet on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, SIP/H.323 systems.
- Multi-device login support up to 5 devices. You can use the single JioMeet Account on PC, Phone, Desktop and any other 2 devices.
- Seamlessly switch from one device to other while on call and it’s completely hassle-free.
Install JioMeet App on PC Windows 10, 8.1, 7 & Mac
JioMeet is available for personal computers having either Windows or Mac but it is not yet available for Linux devices. If you wish to download and install Jio Meet on PC or Laptop, you can follow the instructions shared below.
- Download JioMeet App for Windows PC (or) Mac device from below.
- Once downloaded, double tap JioMeet.exe on PC to start the installation process. If you are on Mac, you can directly download the software from the link shared above (Apple Store).
- Tap “Proceed” and hit “Install Now” button to start the actual installation process.
- Installation of Jio Meet App on your Windows computer may take some time depending up on the system resources.
- After successful installation, you can start using JioMeet on your pc/laptop for video conferencing.
- In order to start using the app, you need to setup your JioMeet Profile first.
I hope that helps! this the best method which takes you through successful installation. Never install any android emulator just to download jio meet for pc since it’s available for personal computers.